Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Latest Version 7.5.05

22 January 2018 (7.5.05)

• A bug was found in date conversions for a non-critical catalog data item. You may see odd dates when examining the results of catalog searches. Run the C-SQL program, and select Option 4. Change the Trial Run to "N" to save the results of the data conversion to the catalog.
  • Phrase Maintenance: When saving the data for the Phrase file maintenance log file, the entire date might not be saved.
  • KML File: Modification to appearance of the menu for clarity. Moved the default color option. Added clarification of Option 1.
  • Import C-Master Logs: If one of the files has a problem (i.e. not a C-Master file), then report but don't do other checks on the data.
  • Import C-Master Logs: Errors were not properly identifying the file name of the log being imported.
  • Documentation: I have paged through every page and screen shot in the manual, changing out screen images and/or adjusting sizes to better be seen. I have also removed the "Draft" watermark from the document. I think the document is ready, and the software is ready for production.
  • For use by CONFIGMAKER, edited the template file used to include all options and descriptions of them. Also, the default comment type was picked to NOT display comments when being processed.
  • General Improvement: I contacted my SW vendor and asked for the ability to scroll the Status Window using the mouse wheel. Sometimes, you just want to scroll back a wee bit to see why there was a beep.
    • They made the change, and I have the release (private to me and you only) of the software to support this feature. I hope you'll find it useful.
    • The wheel movement honors the setting in your Mouse Driver (use the Control Panel to see the Wheel settings).
    • If you press the scroll wheel, and scroll, you'll get 5 times the lines.
    • As an example, on my system, the default is 3 lines with the mouse wheel, so you'll get 15 lines if you hold the wheel down and scroll.
    • This affects the STATUS WINDOW only.

06 January 2018 (7.5.04)

• Log Strips: For PDF's only: You can jump to an individual log by opening the Bookmark (left hand side of the window in Adobe and FoxIT). Then, click on the log you wish to view, and the header box will be displayed in full. From there you can scale the log strip. If you jump to a new log, the scaling of the strips will again be changed to fit the header box in full.
    •  The Source and Contributor Drill Hole number is also displayed as part of the bookmark. If there is anything from the header that would be helpful, let me know.
    • Only the first 8192 logs in the PDF will have bookmarks. Shouldn't be a problem.....
  • Log Strips: Small adjustments to the annotations. Some of them "intrude" into the space of the adjacent log if plotting multiple logs across. More small adjustments to maximize the amount of data that will appear on each annotation line while maintaining clarity.
  • Log Strips: Display of coordinates in the header in Lat/Lon was not correct.
  • GENERAL: As part of adding the bookmarks for log strips, other PDF/printed output now have their own bookmark. For example, the Print/Code product now has bookmarks for each log processed. Bookmarks for non-strip log outputs will get you to the first page of a series. Not all printed outputs need bookmarks.